Thank you so much ailsamcnab who nominated me for the Liebster Award! I am so grateful this as well as for your thoughts on my blog, and your support, it is appreciated. If you haven’t already, go and check out Ailsa’s blog,
The Liebster Award is like a chain to promote new, up-and-coming bloggers which I think is great since I am just new to the world of word press and I think it is a great way to engage and be engaged in new blogs. I think it is a great way to get new bloggers out there. I have already found some new blogs to follow from Ailsa’s nominations and some great new pages for writing prompts Featured Fiction.
Rules for the Liebster Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Now, onto the questions…
1. A genie grants you three wishes, what are they? (No wishing for more wishes!)
I would wish to get a book published that changes the world for the better, for everyone to agree to end all wars and for everyone I love to be happy.
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I am probably most proud of having the guts to share my writing with the world.
3. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you? Why?
I think it would have to be Michelle Williams, I think she is one of the best actresses out there, she is around the same age, she would have the ability to play a character that is full of contradictions and she commands the screen. She chooses great roles and I think her performances are always very true to real women – flawed and fragile but strong and beautiful.
4. What is the best gift you have ever been given?
I am going to have to go for the red Sony Walkman I got for my 8th birthday. I wish I still had it and I don’t think anything else has every given me so much pleasure – it was the first musical device that I could use to listen to music on the go with earphones in – I have never looked back.
5. What is your favourite thing you have written? (If it’s on your blog, link to it so we can read)
I am not sure I know what my favourite thing is, I am really enjoying writing “After the Lights Went Out” (working title) but it is not finished yet although I have been using it as inspiration for daily prompts and DP Challenges.
I really do like my story “Angel of Pain” https://justbeverity.wordpress.com/2014/02/03/angel-of-pain/. It appeals to the romantic in me but still with my same interest in the human condition and how it relates to the earth and the universe.
6. Aside from the necessities to live, what one thing could you not go a day without?
Kindness from someone.
7. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
In 20 years I hope that I am living in a nice little house full of vintage furniture and creations. I hope to either be living in the country or by the sea. I hope to be a writer, to have made my life and some other people’s lives better. I hope to have lots of stories to tell about travelling and to still have the same love for life, the earth and everyone in it.
8. What is more important to you in a relationship: trust or passion?
I wouldn’t be capable of a romantic relationship without both.
9. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
The ability to replace hate with love in everyone I talk to. There would be no need to fight then.
10. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
I would rather be forgotten.
11. How are you? 🙂
I am very well, cosy, stimulated and hopeful and very happy I got some new followers today!
And now for my nominees and questions!
1. What was the first book you remember reading?
2. What was the first thing you can remember writing?
3. Who is your soul model?
4. What do you do to inspire you?
5. Where do you write?
6. What is at the top of your current bucket list?
7. Where is the most beautiful place you have visited?
8. What are you most afraid of?
9. What movie most inspires you?
10. What do you think would make the world a better place?
11. What do you believe in?